New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Today I will take a trip down the rabbit hole of creativity. When I get there, I will drink deeply from the bottle of whimsy, humor, and freshness. I will try new forms of expression. I may even go through the magical door way of discovery and find new ideas or try something that I've never tried before. I could paint a purply cow with pink and orange polka dots or how about a tea cup filled with children swimming in it. Oh, I know, people raining from a pink and yellow sky. All I know is that this is beginning to get curious and more curious of this I am sure.

So please excuse yourself from this silliness and proceed to the nearest rabbit hole. Make sure you've packed your imagination, and everything that inspires you. You'll need a few tools. Like coffee, tea and paper. Any kind of the paper you find will do. Some crayons, watercolor, pen and ink, wire, fabric, etc. Music helps the journey to move along. So load up your ipod or mp3 with classical, rock, pop and of course R&B! Make your mark and see where it takes you my friend, and when you come back please tell me where you've been.
V.

1 comment:

HOLLi CONGER said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You've got a great blog and an old rotary telephone is on my list of vintage things to get! Love this image!