Sunday, November 23, 2008
Joanie Did it (Tagged Again)
Hello All You talented people,
Well it seems I've been tagged again. Twice this month even! I have to keep my
eyes peeled cause you just don't know when you'll get it! My friend Joanie of appleheadart.blogspot.com/
tagged me. She is a fantastic artist and illustrator. I look forward to seeing what she will
post from week to week. I love her for her fresh style and color choices. They are always so tasty.
Check her out sometimes and make sure you tag her for me when you get there! he he he
This is going to be difficult to tag anyone. Everyone is getting ready for
turkey day, some of you don't have time to be tagged, and some of you have been
tagged sufficiently already, and others are in the process of being tagged right now he he he!
SO here is what I'm gonna do,
I gonna tell you stuff about me that you can share over turkey dinner.
Here we go!
1. I am a singer. Jazz, Gospel, Neo-soul. My mom, dad, and little sister Coy sang and played instruments.
2. I am a Geechee or Gullah. These are West African people who came to the islands of South Carolina during slavery. You can read more at 2Geecheegirls.blogspot.com Yeah I know, ruthless self promotion. he he he
3.I am a slave to bugs bunny and merry melodies.
4. I watch lots of Carol Brunette
5. I love Scallops. I just had my first taste of them about 3 years ago at a party. I'm hooked.
6. I clowned professionally for 7 years
7. I wear lots and lots and lots and lots of wigs. And yes, I'm bald.
8. Many people in my family share the same birthday of 10/03
9. I talk to myself all the time
10. I can tell when a centipede is in a room. It's weird, but true.
11. Some people take my kindness for weekness and stupidity. NOT!! he he he
12. Once my car was stolen out of my drive way. I saw my car while in my friends car and we followed it.
We ended up taking the car back from the thieves while they went into an apartment building. he he he
I was hit by a car when I was 5.
Okay that's enough!