New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Hello Blogger Family, Well it has indeed been a long time since I have posted anything. I have been so very busy with family and work up to my eyeballs. I am so grateful for work and all, but I really, really, really miss blogging and visiting your blogs!! Now that the children are back in school I should hope to find more time to blog. Please forgive me for not coming around to visit you all. I hope you all know that I appreciate your comments and encouragement. All of you are in my thoughts always. Your visits mean so much. Wishing you the sweetest week ever! Best to you all. Just a little project that I am working on. Stay Creative!

10 comments:

rachel awes said...

cheers, gorgeous!
xoxoooo

theartofpuro said...

A big hug:)

Trina said...

So I was in Target this weekend with my boyfriend and saw two books that were SO obviously illustrated by you. I might have had a mini groupie moment! I was all like, "I know the lady who illustrated these!" He thought I was just making it up, but he got quiet when I told him that you've actually visited my blog and left kind words. Ha to him, and blessings to you! :-D

lorenabr said...

:)
Cool illustration! Welcome back!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

kj said...

This is the sweetest guilt , if there is such a thing!
Vee, any time you come to my blog is a gift and any time I come to hours is another gift :-)

So it all works either way ! And I do love when you do stop by :-)

I know you work long and hard. xoxo

Love
kj

kj said...

I know the feeling!!! Our celebrity!!!

Thoughts for the day said...

I always love your blog, your drawings and your whimsical ways about you. Still want to order a doll sometime let me know when you have one available. Take care.

Thoughts for the day said...

I always love your blog, your drawings and your whimsical ways about you. Still want to order a doll sometime let me know when you have one available. Take care.

k.h.whitaker said...

Hello sweetie :) Glad you are so busy and sad you are so busy too. Missing you!

(((HUGS)))

Jenn Bower said...

Great to see you posting again and thrilled to hear the blessings are pouring in.