New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Wednesday, January 1, 2020


Well, Happy New Year Good Peoples! I'm back and I am so glad to be cause I miss you all so much and Wix wasn't working for me and I was missing comments and such and I really wanted to get back into blogging this year. Posting a little more and getting to interact with the community and visit your beautiful blogs and share what is going on in my studio and do some tutorials and craft project here as well. A few years back this blog was really busy with visits from everyone and everywhere. I had fun making friends and visiting other peoples blogs. We nurtured and made wonderful relationships and a lot of the artist and illustrators that came to visit here have now become published illustrators, designers and artist and crafters and I am so happy about that. I am wanting to come back to share and encourage and show up. My desire is to share what really goes on in my illustrative world. To tell you about the good, the bad, creative and mad. Hopefully leaving you inspired to try something new. For you to share what you have learnt as well. Social Media is a beast. We know this. I want to create a safe place for people to come and be inpsired, uplifted, filled up and encourage to spread your wings and fly. ALL and I do mean all are welcomed. Kindness and only kindness is shared here. So if you are looking for something to make you smile, create, sing out loud or even dance a little bit, keep coming back! Big Hugs to you all and Happy New Year!

No comments: