New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Tuesday, May 12, 2020


Hey Good Parents and Teachers We are living in strange times right now and our children have so many questions. The one I keep getting asked is how to keep kids inspired and entertained in a pandemic? Well here is your chance to help your kid or a kid to blast off into the art realm! I don't have all the wonderful and smart answers for you. I can only share what Ms. V wants to do. I wanna make art with your kids. Yes indeed I do. My heart is to post a few more videos here over the next couple of weeks and months, but I have another special thing to share. I will be a part of Arree Chung's Art Camp over at Storytelleracademy.com Come and check it out. Your kid can learn how to draw, color and make a project right from home over here! Arree is such a wonderful teacher and works well with all ages of children. I will be coming on to teach a awesome class in Sketchbook making and collage! So if you are looking for a camp for your kids this summer I'd suggest you stop on over to Storytelleracademy.com You'll be glad you did.

No comments: