New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to Ooh La La Design Studio


06/26/08
I've been meaning to start this little blog for a long time now. To all my friends and family who have been busting my chops about doing this, you can stop now! I finally did it! I am very excited to present to all, "Ooh La La Design Studio". Showing the illustrations, artwork, and handmade crafts of Vanessa Brantley-Newton. I hope to learn from all of you and hope to inspire and encourage other creative souls. Lord knows we need it. This has not been an easy road for me at all. Lots of hard work and tons and tons of rejection. I figured it was time for me to do my own thing and leave my own mark on the arts and society. To all who may visit this blog, I hope that it will make you laugh and encourage you to pick up a pad of paper and some pencils or watercolor or whatever media you may want to try and start out on your own artful road to discovery! I would love to post every single day, but Mama's got to take care of herself, the family and get my work done. However, please feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for visiting. Please stop by again.
Peace
V.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Vanessa,
I found you via Holli Conger's blog today and am I ever glad I did! Your illustration style is so charming. I look forward to getting to know you through your blog :).

Eve said...

You are very inspiring and I'm glad you started this blog!