New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Renee Award!!!


I received this wonderful from my friend Bella Sinclair of bellasinclair.blogspot.com.
Bella is such a talented and amazing illustrator. I love the retro and colorful
feel of her artwork. Bella always, always makes us smile and stare in total
awe of her work. This ward was named after a very special friend Renee of
Circlingmyhead.blogspot. Renee is just all that and a bag of chips. Very profound
she is. What a super talented lady and she doesn't mind telling it like is!!!! he he he
As my very geechee grandma would say," I lub she! Thanks so much for giving me this
award Bella. It means so much. I will cherish it. I will be handing out this fabulous award
as soon as I finish all this work on my desk!!!! he he he. I miss all of you so much!
Later Family!!!

18 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hey that is great. Renee is one of my blogger friends and she deserves that wonderful award and now you have one too. Yay for you. Take care and I'll be back to backtrack on some of your posts.

Sandra_peinture said...

It's very great with a lot of cool. Very cool !

Debra Keirce said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve this award, and all the others out there! And did I tell you your Poise IF is gorgeous? I meant to!

Bella Sinclair said...

Make that TWO bags of chips, and SO ARE YOU! Good luck finishing all your work, Miss Wonderful!

Edrian said...

Congrats!
I read the title of the post and then I thought...this looks so much like Bella's work, humm? Then I read your post and realized it was hers!.... Her work is unmistakeable!

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Renee is one of my favorite people, and so are you. Congrats on the beautiful award!

Shell said...

What a cool award. You deserve it!!

Ces Adorio said...

Congratulations. I have been quietly visitn and you are a true quercus of joy!

ladyd210 said...

Totally awesome!!!

Renee said...

Hello darling, it is me; your award.

har har

Finish all your important work and come back to us soon. We miss you.

Love Renee xoxox

Loredan Avery said...

Gooooo Nessa!!! Woot woot!!

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Well deserved Vanessa, you make us all smile too with your gorgeous illo's and funny banter!!

Mónica said...

Ohh la la!!! congratulations :)
Happy easter for you and Bella.

Roberta said...

Congratulations!
A gift given to one of my favorite ladies from another one of my favorite ladies!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wonderful award and totally deserved. You are the best! Miss you. =)

yoon see said...

Congrats Vanessa and you have an award from me too:)
The more the merrier!

http://yoonsee.blogspot.com/2009/04/queen-of-blogs.html

Beatrice said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award!

Lynda Lehmann said...

Congrats on this adorable award. Your blog is full of vitality and wonderful creativity! YES!!!