New Book

New Book
Grandma's Purse

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thanks Yoon See


It's been a great pleasure to receive this find award from my good
and very talented friend Yoon See of yoonsee.blogspot.com
Many of you know this very sweet and kind soul! Her Photography is out of this world!!!
She is talented and has one of the biggest hearts and spirits
I've ever known! Yoon, thank you so much for your words of encouragement
and this very sweet and wonderful award. You are the best!!!
Thanks so very much my friend.

10 comments:

Shell said...

You are swimming in blog awards, V. Congratulations. When I do get cast as a Geechee woman, I will be looking for my pot of Gumbo!!

GlorV1 said...

Congratulation on your awards. Yay for you. Take care.

Ces Adorio said...

Your Highnesss! Yes, you are the queen of smiles and joy because just looking at your avatar already makes me smile before I read your witty posts. Thanks queen!

Loredan Avery said...

Nester-Can you hear me clapping and shouting all the way from ol' Virginia? Wheeeeee! Congratulations, and many many rounds of Vanilla Oreo cookies to you darlin!!!!

Bella Sinclair said...

Wooohooo! Lookit you, Miss Wonderful. Congratulations! You have my butt cheeks spreading in anticipation of yummy goodness, and my face cheeks spreading from all these great awards you deserve. Bok Bok THANK YOU, Easter Bunny!

Fannie said...

evidence of the kindness and generosity you extend to others . . . friendships . . . wonderful, vanessa. i'm glad to have you as a friend.

happy easter to you and your family.

Debra Keirce said...

Congrats, and Happy Easter!

Francisco Martins said...

UAU, another award! Congratulations (again hehe), You deserve it, 'cause you're a really talented girl!
See ya!

Francisco Martins
www.subversivetales.blogspot.com
www.subversvetales.com

yoon see said...

:)

Indigene said...

Hey Lady, I've awarded this award to you also...lol! I see you wearing a necklace of these awards, you so deserve it! So come on by my blog, too! Cuz, girl, you know you wanna! LOL! :)