Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Bonjour Tag You're It!
I'm remembering old school days of playing tag with friends. My family and I have an on going game of Tag constantly. You've got to be so careful because you never know when you'll get tagged! My crazy bunch will pretend to be injured or tell you they just want hug or anything just to lay it on ya! My friend Lisa Griffin of lisamgriffin.blogspot.com has just tagged me! I'm so very honored!
Now I have to go around and tag seven other fantastic illustrators.
Here is my list
Peter of peterbreese.blogspot.com
Kelly of perhapsidreamtoomuchalone.blogspot.com,
Mystele of Mystele.blogspot.com
Meridth, meridthgimel.blogspot.com Darrah of darrahgooden.blogspot.com
Debra of debrossart.blogspot.com
Michelle of Michellehenninger.blogspot.com
Tomas of waldowalkiria.blogspot.com
You all are such Fabulous and wonderful illustrators. Each week I look to see
what you will do to inspire and uplift. I truly love your illustrations and style.
Your the best! Now, you all have been TAGGED! he he he he.
Here are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules.
2. Post 7 Random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 Friends and link to them
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving
a nice little message on their blog.
Okay here are somethings you might not know about me.
1. My name means butterfly in greek
2. I watch Nanny Mcphee on a regular
3. I will spend my list dollar on a children's book
4. I come from a very long line of Ministers and Singers
5. I collect tons of scrapbook paper for collage
6. I do voiceovers (like commericals and children's audio books)
7. I have never left the USA. I hope to go to Paris next year